Sunday, August 2, 2009

This Blogging Stuff is Challenging


Boy, I never knew how dumb I was until I try to blog , put I'm slowly getting some SMARTS if that's what you call it LOL. I try all day and I mean aaallll day Sat. to add a link to my posting ( I was up til 3p). I highlighted the word that I chosed( "here" the word I pick) that would directly take the reader to another place within my blog, that I was making reference too. I clicked on the Green bogg in the toolbar area that kinda looks like a "C" and this BLUE box opens up. It's the Hyperlink box that you put the web-site info. in, that links to another place, within my blog. Leaving the http:// where it is, you then add the web-site address after the http:// click on OKAY to save the info in the hyperlink box, click on Publish the Post (that's the paragraph I just wrote) click on Preview. When I click on the word "here" in that paragraph that I just wrote the highlighted word took me to a page that said No Page Found. CRAP!!! I was so GGrrrr that I turn the color of the DEVIL himself, when hell freezes over. So I decided to go to the page that I'm wanting, write it down, the web-site page , log-out of my Blog page, log-in to the Yahoo page, type in the all the writing of that web-site and see if it takes me to my Blog page, which I knew was there, but my stupid computer said there is NO PAGE. And vo'lot. There's my page. It was a human ERROR. I kept typing in achive instead of archive OMG! O' well, you live and learn and some times somethings take longer, way to long for me to learn LOL, But I got through it, this time. How many more challenging optical am I going to have to cross. I dare not think of it, for my brain is over load now, compounding all the links that I can now add without thinking fifty million times about it. I'm smiling now!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Noblesville, Indiana, United States