Saturday, November 8, 2008

It a Celebration in Marriage for Amanda Ann Edwards and Brendon Michael Schroeder







It was a sunny Oct. day on the18th 2008 when these two united in marriage. My stepdaughter Amanda couldn't have looked more beautiful and her father more proud to see his only daughter married. I think I saw tears swell in his eyes as they said their vows.
This quilt is the wedding gift I made for Amanda and Brendon. In which, I worked effortfully on for two straight weeks. Marty kept asking me ifI was going to get it finished in time. Through sleepless nights and sweat and a lot of coffee, lol, it was finished. We liked it so well that I bought fabric to make one for us. This time around,I can take my time. LOL

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Noblesville, Indiana, United States